NOVEMBER 30, 2012: ’GOD SPACES’
WHAT, WHO & WHEN ?
- ‘God spaces’ a way to connect to and encounter God that is safe, uses your own language, metaphors and symbols
- This course will provide you with opportunity to draw, paint and /or use other media designed to help you shift into a creative thinking space that will result in positive healthful outcomes.
- This course is open to anyone.
- It is a prerequisite for those who are intending to train further in Refocussing (especially any form of pastoral care or counselling).
- Friday November 30 10am – 4.30pm at 24 Saint Benedicts Street, Newton Auckland.
- The cost – $225 includes am & pm teas with all drawing materials supplied (those painters can purchase canvas & paints at minimal cost).
TO REGISTER – GO TO REGISTRATION PAGE
DECEMBER 1-2 SATURDAY & SUNDAY ‘REFOCUSSING COUNSELLING’
WHAT, WHO, WHERE?
- a prerequisite: ’God Spaces’ or other Refocussing training
- suitable for counsellors, social workers, psychologists, pastoral care workers, etc
- December 1 Saturday 10am – 4.30 & Sunday 1.00pm – 5.00pm (am & pm teas supplied).
- These courses are tailor made to suit the participants – they are fun interactive.
- Plenty of new exciting research is included.
- Cost – $400.00 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Discount cost is $350.00 (If all 3 days – ‘Gods Spaces & Refocussing’ and are attended
REGISTER GO TO REGISTRATION PAGE
- The above courses are available for church group – on request. To book for a training seminar in your location national or international for 2010 please make your contact now
These courses are offered in New Zealand & internationally (see courses on other page.)